DVR Lockbox Horizontal and Vertical Wall Bracket
Fits Both Sizes of our DVR Lockboxes
Easy To Install
- Secure your DVR to a Wall or other Surfaces
Installation Instructions for Vertical Wall Bracket
- Step 1) Using a stud finder, locate wall studs on 16" center.
- Step 2) Install both 24" long vertical support arms to wall by screwing into wall studs 16 inches apart.
- Step 3) Attach 9" long horizontal support arms to vertical support arms. The supplied spacers must be used for this procedure to protect the Integrity of the bracket.
- Step 4) Attach the 4 "U" shaped caps with welded nuts to the vertical support arms and install the rubber donuts on the nuts. The supplied spacers must be used for this procedure to protect the integrity of the bracket.
- Step 5) Place 2 rubber donuts on each horizontal support arm to isolate the box from the horizontal support arms.
- Step 6) Mount box to bracket with welded nuts protruding through bottom of box and secure with supplied low profile nuts.